This was by far the oddest morning I've had.
I went to bed early last night for three reasons: I had a splitting headache, my bleeding pierce hurts a lot and I was exhausted.
It's a new thing for me really (going to bed early), being the hardcore insomniac that I am my usual sleeping time is at 6 in the morning.
I don't usually get nightmares about my parents. The last time they were involved in a nightmare I was 8 years old and that nightmare consisted of Fantasia's monsters (oh yes, never ending story was one of my favorite movies back then) this time however it was pretty scary.
I never rode on a train before and for some odd reason, I was waiting for a train with my dad and sisters (who were fairly young in my dream by the way) the queerer part of the train ride was that the conductor of the train was a crush of mine who I met through my Brod and mind you I see him EVERY SINGLE DAY. (no I wasn't stalking him. We just happen to have classes in the same buildings)
We stopped at a mansion and it was as if my toddler sisters knew the place so well and so did my dad. (It so happens that, we lived there) we had lunch at the garden when my titas and cousins came and said "Tita Helen's ready na" (Helen is my mom's name) I wondered "What is my mom ready for?" I dreaded to find out.
I forgot what happened after the lunch but then I remember I was in the master bedroom and my mom was hooked up to an IV line. I was supposed to do surgery on her! Then she said something that made me cry. "Please put a picture of our family in my casket when I die, do remember that I love you, I always have and I always will".
That's when I woke up.
Drenched in sweat and tears. I hate dreams like this. I really do.
I went to bed early last night for three reasons: I had a splitting headache, my bleeding pierce hurts a lot and I was exhausted.
It's a new thing for me really (going to bed early), being the hardcore insomniac that I am my usual sleeping time is at 6 in the morning.
I don't usually get nightmares about my parents. The last time they were involved in a nightmare I was 8 years old and that nightmare consisted of Fantasia's monsters (oh yes, never ending story was one of my favorite movies back then) this time however it was pretty scary.
I never rode on a train before and for some odd reason, I was waiting for a train with my dad and sisters (who were fairly young in my dream by the way) the queerer part of the train ride was that the conductor of the train was a crush of mine who I met through my Brod and mind you I see him EVERY SINGLE DAY. (no I wasn't stalking him. We just happen to have classes in the same buildings)
We stopped at a mansion and it was as if my toddler sisters knew the place so well and so did my dad. (It so happens that, we lived there) we had lunch at the garden when my titas and cousins came and said "Tita Helen's ready na" (Helen is my mom's name) I wondered "What is my mom ready for?" I dreaded to find out.
I forgot what happened after the lunch but then I remember I was in the master bedroom and my mom was hooked up to an IV line. I was supposed to do surgery on her! Then she said something that made me cry. "Please put a picture of our family in my casket when I die, do remember that I love you, I always have and I always will".
That's when I woke up.
Drenched in sweat and tears. I hate dreams like this. I really do.


No comments:
Post a Comment